15 Jun 5 Important Facts about Drunk Driving Accidents and Lawsuits (Pt. 3)
Here is the conclusion to our three-part blog 5 Important Facts about Drunk Driving Accidents and Lawsuits. Some more important facts that victims should know when it comes to drunk driving accident lawsuits include that:
Fact 4 – Criminal DUI cases can be helpful to civil cases for drunk driving accidents.
When a drunk driver is facing criminal charges as a result of a car accident, the investigations conducted by police, as well as the prosecutor’s presentation of the case in court, can both be extremely helpful in strengthening the victims’ civil drunk driving accidents cases. This is because:
- Police can gather crucial evidence like blood or breath test results that establish the negligent drivers’ blood alcohol concentration at the time of the accident.
- Police reports can provide essential details and important information about what witnesses saw as part of the accident.
- Prosecutors may be able to uncover additional critical evidence like a driver’s history of alcohol or drug abuse and/or previous DUI convictions.
What’s more is that, if the negligent driver is ultimately convicted of drunk driving, this conviction firmly establishes criminal negligence that can go a long way to helping accident victims prove their cases in civil court and get the compensation they deserve.
Here, it’s critical to note that, even if a drunk driver isn’t convicted in a criminal case (because of, for instance, a technicality), DUI accident victims should not be deterred from pursuing their cases and seeking both the justice and compensation they deserve in civil court.
Fact 5 – Drunk driving accident victims can rely on Richard Langerman to get them the compensation they deserve.
The most important fact to know about drunk driving accidents is that, after these collisions, victims can always rely on Phoenix Attorney Richard Langerman to:
- Build them the strongest possible cases
- Aggressively fight for their rights
- Stand up to insurers and others in any legal setting
- Work relentlessly to help accident victims secure the highest possible settlements for their injuries, suffering and losses.
Phoenix Car Accident Lawyers at the Law Office of Richard Langerman
You have a choice in the lawyer you hire to handle your claim, and the choice you make can affect the compensation you receive. Make sure that your lawyer has the ability and experience to handle your case. If you have been hurt in an drunk driving accident or in any type of motor vehicle accident, the Phoenix car accident lawyers at the Law Office of Richard Langerman will fight to help you obtain the maximum possible compensation to cover your pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical bills.
For more than 25 years, our attorneys have been representing clients and aggressively defending their rights both inside and outside of the courtroom. In addition to having extensive experience handling motor vehicle accident lawsuits, our attorneys are also skilled at overseeing product liability cases, insurance bad faith cases and various other types of personal injury cases.
Call us today at (602) 240-5525 to learn more about your rights and receive professional advice regarding your case by setting up a free, no obligations initial consult with our trusted attorneys.