16 Sep Wrongful Death Lawsuits
The loss of a loved one is an incredible tragedy that can devastate a family. What can make matters worse, however, is the fact that, in some cases, the loved one would still be alive if not for the negligent or reckless behavior of another individual, corporation or some other party. In such cases of wrongful death, families who have lost their loved ones will likely be entitled to compensation for their:
- Loved one’s funeral and burial costs
- Loved one’s outstanding medical bills
- Mental anguish.
Although no sum of money can ever be enough to compensate a family for the untimely loss of their loved one, by following through with a wrongful death lawsuit, families can:
- Hold the negligent party responsible for the wrongful death legally accountable.
- Secure the funds they need to help get them through such difficult times.
Causes of Wrongful Deaths
Some of the specific causes of wrongful deaths that could be the basis of a wrongful death lawsuit include (but are not limited to):
- Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents or other types of truck accidents
- Medical malpractice (which can specifically include misdiagnoses, failure to properly treat patients, surgery mistakes, etc.)
- Defective devices, whether they be medical devices (like defective mesh slings or hip implants) or consumer devices
- Dangerous prescription medications (like Fosamax, NuvaRing, Actos, etc.)
- Nursing home abuse.
Phoenix Wrongful Death Lawyers
If you have lost a loved one and suspect that another party’s negligence or recklessness may be to blame, the Phoenix wrongful death lawyers at the Law Office of Richard Langerman will fight to help you obtain the maximum possible compensation you deserve to cover your pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical bills. We have extensive experience representing clients both inside and outside of the courtroom against defense attorneys, corporate lawyers and insurance company agents alike.
Our attorneys have a reputation for protecting our clients’ rights, ensuring they obtain the compensation they deserve. Because we accept cases on a contingency basis, you will pay no attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you. To learn more about your legal rights and receive a free initial consult, contact us today by calling (602) 240-5525.